This set of Electrical Measurements Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Bridge Balance Equation”.
1. Angular balance equation is given by which of the following relation?
a) θ1 × θ4 = θ2 × θ3
b) θ1 + θ4 = θ2 + θ3
c) θ2 + θ4 = θ1 + θ3
d) θ2 × θ4 = θ1 × θ3
2. Bridge must be balanced for ________
c) magnitude and angle
3. Bridge balance equation for magnitude is given by which of the following relation?
a) Z1 Z4 = Z2 Z3
b) Z1 Z2 = Z3 Z4
c) Z2 Z4 = Z1 Z3
d) Z1 Z3 = Z2 Z4
5. For capacitive impedances, the phase angle is _______
6. For inductive impedances, the phase angle is _______
7. When a bridge is balanced?
a) no voltage drop across the circuit
b) power dissipation is high
c) temperature of the circuit is high
d) no current flows
8. Bridge balance equation for magnitude in terms of admittances is given by the relation.
a) Y1Y3 = Y2Y4
b) Y1Y2 = Y3Y4
c)Y1Y4 = Y2Y3
d) Y1 Y3 = Y2 Y4