This set of Control Systems Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Constructing Phase-Trajectories”.
1. The viscous friction co-efficient, in force-voltage analogy, is analogous to:
c) Reciprocal of inductance
d) Reciprocal of conductance
2. In force-voltage analogy, velocity is analogous to:
3. In liquid level and electrical system analogy, voltage is considered analogous to :
b) Liquid flow
c) Liquid flow rate
d) Air flow rate
4. In thermal-electrical analogy charge is considered analogous to:
a) Heat flow
b) Reciprocal of heat flow
c) Reciprocal of temperature
5. The transient response of a system is mainly due to:
a) Inertia forces
b) Internal forces
c) Stored energy
6. A signal other than the reference input that tends to affect the value of controlled variable is known as
c) Control element
d) Reference input
7. Mass, in force-voltage analogy, is analogous to:
8. ___________ signal will become zero when the feedback signal and reference signs are equal.
9. The transfer function is applicable to which of the following?
a) Linear and time-in variant systems
b) Linear and time-variant systems
c) Linear systems
d) Non-linear systems
10. From which of the following transfer function can be obtained?
a) Signal flow graph
b) Analogous table
c) Output-input ratio
d) Standard block system