This set of RF & Microwave Circuit Design Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Digital Modulation and Bit Error Rate”.
1. The probability of error depends on the ratio of bit energy to noise power density.
2. Probability of bit error is greater for ASK as compared to FSK.
3. All modern wireless communication systems rely on digital modulation methods due to:
a) superior performance
b) low power requirements
d) all of the mentioned
4. Probability of bit error rate is greater for QPSK as compared to FSK.
5. GPS operates at a single frequency band.
6. There is no standard to be formed by commercial WLAN products.
7. Global positioning system uses _____ satellites in medium earth orbits to provide accurate position information.
8. WLAN is used for providing connection between a host computer and satellite for communication.
9. Bluetooth devices operate at a frequency of :
a) 2.4 GHz
b) 4.5 GHz
c) 5.7 GHz
d) none of the mentioned
10. The modulation technique in which both amplitude and phase of the carrier are varied simultaneously is: