This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Generation of AM Using Amplifiers”.
1. SWR is 1 for ________
a) Open or Short Circuit
b) Open circuit only
c) Short circuit only
d) Series or Parallel Circuit
2. The resonance frequency of an amplifier is 7MHz and it is having a bandwidth of 10KHz. What is its Q factor?
3. Consider a wave, v = 15 sin (3πt + 5sin1300t), what is the carrier and signal frequency?
a) 2.5Hz and 200Hz
b) 1.5Hz and 100Hz
c) 1.5Hz and 207Hz
d) 5.5Hz and 500Hz
4. Which chart is used for calculations of transmission lines?
a) Andre chart
b) Smith chart
c) Wilson chart
d) Federer chart
5. Field intensity follows ________
a) Bragg’s law
b) Inverse square law
c) Coulomb’s law
d) Gauss’s law
6. The gain of antenna (G) is the ratio of power radiated in a particular direction to the power radiated from an isotropic antenna.
7. What is the effective power if the transmitted power of 5W is increased to 50dB?
8. If the power density at a given distance ‘R’ is one microwatt per square meter and the effective area of antenna is one square meter then the power captured by antenna is one microwatt.
9. EM waves are attenuated as they travel.