This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Impulse Response Model of a Multipath Channel”.
1. Impulse response is a narrowband characterization.
2. Mobile radio channel can be modelled as a ______ filter.
3. Small scale variations of a mobile radio signal are directly related to _______
a) Impulse response of mobile radio channel
b) Impulse response of base station
c) Frequency response of antenna
d) Frequency response of base station
4. Impulse response does not play any role in characterization of the channel.
5. Discretization of multipath delay axis of impulse response into equal time delay segments is called __________
a) Excess delay bins
b) Delay bins
c) Discrete bins
d) Digital bins
7. Small scale received power is ________ of average powers received in each multipath component.
8. Average power for a CW signal is _______ to average received power for a wideband signal in small scale region.
b) Two times
c) Four times
d) Ten times
9. The received power of a wideband signal fluctuates significantly when a receiver is moved about a local area.
10. The received local ensemble average power of wideband and narrowband signals are ________
c) Not dependent