This set of Embedded Systems Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Memory Management”.
1. Which of the following have a 16 Mbytes addressed range?
d) TMS 320
2. Which of the following can destroy the accuracy in the algorithms?
b) error signal
3. How many numbers of ways are possible for allocating the memory to the modular blocks?
4. Which of the following is replaced with the absolute addressing mode?
a) relative addressing mode
b) protective addressing mode
c) virtual addressing mode
d) temporary addressing mode
5. What is the main purpose of the memory management unit?
a) address translation
b) large storage
c) reduce the size
d) provides address space
6. Which of the following provides stability to the multitasking system?
d) Memory partitioning
7. Which of the following is used by the M68000 family?
8. What can be done for the fine grain protection of the processor?
a) add extra description bit
b) add error signal
c) add wait stage
d) remains unchanged
9. Which of the following technique is used by the UNIX operating system?
a) logical address memory
b) physical address memory
c) virtual memory technique
d) translational address
10. Which of the following consist two lines of legs on both sides of a plastic or ceramic body?
d) Dual in-line
11. Which package has high memory speed and change in the supply?
12. Which is a subassembly package?
d) ceramic shell
13. What is the required voltage of DIMM?
14. Which memory package has a single row of pins?
15. What is the access time of MCM51000AP10?