This set of Electrical Measurements Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Objectives and Requirements of Recording Data”.
1. Non-electrical quantities are measured directly.
2. A physical quantity is recorded to preserve the details.
3. Electronic recorders are of __________
a) 2 types
b) 4 types
c) 10 types
d) 15 types
4. How many types of graphic recorders are there?
5. Efficiency of a recorder is determined using ________
6. Recorder is a ________
a) measuring instrument
b) voltage source
c) current divider
d) musical tool
7. In a strip chart recorder ________
a) biological quantity is measured
b) chemical quantity is measured
c) physical quantity is measured
d) no quantity is measured
8. How many types of tracing systems are used in graphical representation?
9. A galvanometer based recorder works on the principle of ________
a) Van der Wall’s effect
b) D’Arsonval movement
c) Paschen effect
d) Azhimuthal quatum number
10. Basic elements of a strip chart recorder are ________
a) chalk and board
b) pen and pencil
c) pencil and paper
d) pen and chart paper