This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Pre Emphasis and De Emphasis”.
1. Neper is ________ decibel.
a) smaller than
b) larger than
c) equal to
d) exactly twice of
2. The coupling used in stoneman transmission bridge is ________
d) Combination of inductive and capacitive
3. Super heterodyne receivers needs an extra circuitry for frequency conversion.
4. Which statement is true about Square Law modulators?
a) it is used for frequency modulation
b) it is used for pulse width modulation
c) it is used for amplitude modulation
d) it is used for phase modulation
5. In ergodic process, ensemble and time averages are identical.
6. Audio frequency range lies between _________
a) 2 MHz to 20 MHz
b) 20 Hz to 20 KHz
c) 20 KHz to 200 KHz
d) 20 MHz to 200 MHz
7. Which statement is true about ring modulator?
a) it is used for DSB-SC generation
b) it is used for SSB-SC generation
c) it is a summation modulator
d) it is used for AM generation
8. What is the amount of information in continuous signal?
c) 2 bits
d) 4 bits