This set of MATLAB Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Presenting Results”.
1. How would you plot multiple graphs in MATLAB?
a) Using the hold function
b) Using the mplot function
c) Using the mstem function
d) It cannot be done in MATLAB
2. How do you show the program of an MAT file?
a) The program should contain the echo command
b) The program should contain the showprog command
c) The program should contain the diary command
d) The program cannot be shown while running a MEX file
3. The help command works only for a pre-defined function in MATLAB.
4. What is the equivalent of subplot (1, 1, 1)?
c) It is not possible
5. It is not possible to store graphs as MAT-file.
6. The command used to reflect the files from a disk into the workspace is _______
d) it is not possible
7. The format for 5 digit representation along with exponent is __________
a) short e
b) short g
c) short exp
d) 4 digit along with exponent value can be represented
8. Which operator is used to prevent the printing of insignificant zeros?
d) It is not possible
9. The function to plot a graph with both axes on logarithmic scales is __________
d) not possible
10. We cannot plot a discrete and continuous relationship in the same graph.