This set of Control Systems Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Signal Flow Graphs”.
1. A node having only outgoing branches.
a) Input node
b) Output node
c) Incoming node
d) Outgoing node
3. A signal flow graph is the graphical representation of the relationships between the variables of set linear algebraic equations.
5. Signal flow graphs:
a) They apply to linear systems
b) The equation obtained may or may not be in the form of cause or effect
c) Arrows are not important in the graph
d) They cannot be converted back to block diagram
6. The relationship between an input and output variable of a signal flow graph is given by the net gain between the input and output node is known as the overall______________
a) Overall gain of the system
7. Loop which do not possess any common node are said to be ___________ loops.
a) Forward gain
b) Touching loops
c) Non touching loops
d) Feedback gain
8. Signal flow graphs are reliable to find transfer function than block diagram reduction technique.
d) None of the mentioned