This set of Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Acquisition Methods”.
1. How many types of acquisition methods are there in a digital storage oscilloscope?
2. An oscilloscope with 20 to 50 GHz needs a slow speed.
3. In which method of acquisition, pretrigger event is lost?
a) Real time sampling
b) Random repetitive sampling
c) Sequential repetitive sampling
d) Analog Sampling
4. In Sequential repetitive sampling how many samples are captured?
5. In Real time sampling, bandwidth is limited.
6. Nyquist criteria states that ______________
a) Fs = fmax/2
b) Fs ≥ 2fmax
c) Fs = fmax
d) Fs = 2
7. What plays an important role in Real time sampling?
a) small memory and fast sampling
b) large memory and slow sampling
c) large memory and fast sampling
d) small memory and slow sampling
8. A single trigger event can capture how many samples in Real time sampling?
9. In Real time sampling what is the 3 dB bandwidth?