This set of Electrical Measurements Questions and Answers for Campus interviews focuses on “Advantages and Limitations of Maxwell Bridge”.
1. What is the significance of the balance equation on losses?
a) independent of losses in inductance
b) independent of losses in capacitance
c) independent of losses in resistance
d) independent of losses in the circuit
2. Balance equation is dependent on frequency.
3. How can R1 be scaled?
a) by using a scale
b) by using an ohmmeter
c) by calibration
d) by using a galvanometer
4. Scale of resistance can be calibrated.
5. Bridge can be used for the measurement of _________
a) high Q values
b) intermediate Q values
c) very low Q values
d) low Q values
6. The balance condition is _________
a) is easy to obtain
b) is difficult to obtain
c) can’t be obtained
d) exists always
7. Commercial Maxwell bridges measures _________
a) inductances in the range of 1 to 1000H
b) capacitances in the range of 10mF to 1F
c) resistances in the range of 0.001 Ω to 1Ω
d) power in the range of 1W to 50MF
8. At high Q values, the angular balance condition is _________
b) not satisfied
c) independent of Q factor
d) partially affected