Here is the answer of the question: An education company is uploading image assets for their Google App campaign. What are three guidelines they should follow to optimize their image asset mix? (Choose three.)
- Include large borders for image clarity.
- Include the maximum of 20 images for coverage.
- Include images with high pixel density for visibility.
- Include app store badges and brand logo for credibility.
- Include large text for accessibility.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Apps Assessment“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Apps Assessment” on the “Google Ads Apps Assessment“ page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.