This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Bandwidth of FM Signal with Arbitrary m(t)”.
1. One of the reason of distortion is shift in phase relationships between baseband frequencies.
2. Miller effect can cause an amplifier to oscillate.
3. When two or more signals share a common channel, it is called ________
4. How can we successfully avoid Miller effect?
a) using a common-base amplifier
b) using a common-emitter amplifier
c) by increasing the Q factor
d) by decreasing the Q factor
5. Who invented the superheterodyne receivers?
6. The frequency of local oscillator ________
a) can be either below or above the RF frequency
b) is below the RF frequency
c) is above the RF frequency
d) is fixed typically at 450KHz
7. What is the two basic specifications of a receiver?
a) sensitivity and selectivity
b) superious response and tracking
c) signal and noise
d) number of convertors and number of IFs
8. Skin effect refers ________
a) the increase of wire resistance with frequency
b) the decrease of wire resistance with frequency
c) the uniform nature of wire resistance with frequency
d) the way radio signals travel across a flat surface
9. Phase distortion is important in ________
a) voice communication systems
b) color video receivers
c) audio receivers
d) radio reception