This set of Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Bridge Balance Equation”.
1. Bridge balance equation for magnitude is given by which of the following relation?
a) Z1 Z4 = Z2 Z3
b) Z1 Z2 = Z3 Z4
c) Z2 Z4 = Z1 Z3
d) Z1 Z3 = Z2 Z4
2. Angular balance equation is given by which of the following relation?
a) θ1 × θ4 = θ2 × θ3
b) θ1 + θ4 = θ2 + θ3
c) θ2 + θ4 = θ1 + θ3
d) θ2 × θ4 = θ1 × θ3
3. Bridge must be balanced for ________
c) magnitude and angle
4. Phase angle is based on _______
5. For inductive impedances, the phase angle is _______
6. For capacitive impedances, the phase angle is _______
8. When a bridge is balanced?
a) no voltage drop across the circuit
b) power dissipation is high
c) temperature of the circuit is high
d) no current flows