This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Carrier Acquistion Techniques in DSB-SC”.
1. What will be the effect on power if the modulation index of a frequency modulated signal is increased?
c) remains constant
d) first increases and then decreases
2. The equation 20sin(108 t + 3 sin 109 t) represents which modulation?
3. Flyback switched mode is used in television because it can supply many voltage outputs.
4. Monopole antenna is a type of travelling wave antenna.
5. In Phase Modulation the phase of carrier signal is varied.
6. Carrier frequency remains constant in cell communication.
7. In which modulation, frequency of carrier signal is varied with the amplitude of modulating signal?
8. Power spectral density of thermal noise remains uniform upto frequency ___________
a) 1015 HZ
b) 105 HZ
c) 102 HZ
d) 1013 HZ
9. Waves of which frequency can penetrate the atmosphere?
a) higher than 10 MHz
b) higher than 20 MHz
c) higher than 30 MHz
d) higher than 100 MHz
10. Armstrong modulator can only generate FM signal.