This set of Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Characteristic of Transducers”.
1. Accuracy is defined as the closeness that a reading approaches with respect to a standard value.
2. The output of a transducer must ___________
a) be different at different environment conditions
b) be same at all environment conditions
c) be same at some environment conditions
d) be zero always
3. The output of a transducer must be __________
4. The size of a transducer must be __________
5. A transducer must be __________
a) quick in response
b) slow in response
c) medium in response
d) very slow in response
6. The output of a transducer must __________
a) be less reliable
b) be highly reliable
c) not be reliable
d) be of medium reliability
7. The range of a transducer is __________
8. The transducer output is __________
b) unit step
9. The sensitivity of an electrical transducer is obtained by dividing the electrical output with respect to a unit change in the physical quantity.