Set of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions & Answers) with Answers on Cordless Telephone Systems of Wireless & Mobile Communications in ECE (Electronics & Communication Eng.).
1. In which frequency range do the cordless phones mostly work?
a) 43-50 MHz
b) 88-108 MHz
c) 540-1600 KHz
d) 200-540 KHz
2. Which of the following is a protocol used for cordless telephone system?
3. Which of the following is the drawback for cordless telephones?
a) Wireless technology
b) Limited coverage area
4. Which of the following is a fully digital cordless system?
5. Which of the following is an example of local wireless system?
b) Cordless telephone system
6. Which of the following is not a standard for cordless telephony?
7. Which of the following standard of cordless telephone system is also approved as a 3G standard?
8. What is the range of cell diameter of DECT?
a) 300 m
b) 2 km
c) 10 km
d) 70 km
9. Cordless telephone system will not work under which of the following criteria?
a) Within a home
b) Within a building
c) Within campus
d) Within a city
10. Which of the following is not an application of DECT?
a) Multimedia processing
b) Cordless private branch exchange
c) Wireless local loop
d) Home cordless phones