This set of Electrical Measurements Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Digital Data Acquisition System”.
1. Output of A/D converter is _________
a) given to an analog display
b) given to a digital display
c) given to a CRO
d) given to a voltmeter
2. What is the main function of auxiliary equipment?
a) unit step response
b) ramp response
c) non-linear response
d) linear response
3. A/D converter is used for __________
a) converting analog to digital
b) converting digital to analog
c) converting digital to mixed signal mode
d) converting analog to mixed signal mode
4. What are auxiliary equipments?
b) guard rings
d) voltage source
5. What is a digital recorder?
a) records digital data
b) records analog data
c) does not record data
d) records both analog and digital data
6. For lower accuracies _________
a) digital acquisition system is used
b) both digital and analog acquisition systems are used
c) analog acquisition system is used
d) mechanical data acquisition system is used
7. Data acquisition systems are not widely used.
8. Digital acquisition systems are used when _________
a) bandwidth is high
b) bandwidth is medium
c) bandwidth is zero
d) bandwidth is low