This set of MATLAB Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Fine Tuning”.
1. How will one escape from printing graphs of variables, whose value gets changed for the program?
a) Use the clear all command at the beginning
b) Use the close all command at the beginning
c) Use the clc command
d) Cannot be escaped
2. A loop is used to avoid repetitive writing of the same function in the code.
3. How will you return to execution from debugging mode?
a) Use the dbcont command
b) Use the return command
c) Use the dbcont & return command
d) Use the keyboard command
4. The plotting of 3d plots and 2d plots requires separate windows. But the user has entered the hold on command. What is to be done?
a) Use the pause command
b) Use the hold off command
c) Use the close command
d) Nothing can be done
5. What will be the output of the following code?
T=-5:1:5; y=sin(T); plot(T,y)
6. How would you expect to see exponential inter-relation in a logarithmic scale?
a) A straight line
b) A curved line
c) Depends on the exponent
d) Depends on the log scale
7. There will be a problem in computing the logarithm of a negative number.
8. Global variables must be mentioned _____ an M-file.
a) at the top in
b) anywhere in
c) out of the
d) there is nothing called global variables
9. To stop execution, press _____
b) Use pause command
c) Use end command
d) Use keyboard command
10. The function definition is shown when we use the look for the command.