This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “First Null Beam Width”.
1. If the HPBW is 30° then FNBW is approximately _____
2. Total beam area is sum of major and minor lobe areas.
3. Angular width between the first nulls or first side lobes is called as _______
a) half power beam width
b) full null beam width
c) beam area
4. If beam efficiency is 0.87 then the stray factor is ____
5. Relation between beam efficiency and stray factor is given by ____
6. If the antennas revolution time is 10 sec and 3 dB beam width duration is 150ms then the antenna beam width is _______