- Auction-time bidding
- Depth of signals used and cross analysis
- Machine learning
- Time saved
- Tailors bids to each user’s unique context, using relevant signals present at auction time (1)
- Alleviates the strain on marketing resources by automating more manual tasks (4)
- Integrates a large variety of signals and considers new ones to evaluate user intent (2)
- Algorithmically helps set the appropriate bid for each and every auction (3)
Automated bidding is a bid technique for Google Advertising designed to optimise outcomes depending on the objectives of your defined campaign. With automated bidding, Google dynamically sets bid amounts depending on the possibility that a click or conversion will result in your ad. They evaluate data such as the computer of a customer, operating system, the time of day they are looking for, demographics, and location to do this.
Portfolio bid strategies are just Google’s automated bid strategies (an automated, goal-driven bid strategy that groups multiple campaigns, ad groups, and keywords). This ensures that through all their promotions, ad categories, and keywords, advertisers will apply their preferred approach.