This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Half Power Beam Width”.
1. What is the Beam area in radians when the HPBW in perpendicular planes are given by 60°, 30°?
2. Beam width is the measure of directivity of antenna in terms of angles either radians or degrees.
3. Beam area and directivity are related as _____
4. Find the directivity when the half power beam widths are 45° and 60° in perpendicular planes.
5. Half-power beam width is also called as 6-db beam width.
6. What happens to the beam-width of antenna if the frequency of operation is increased?
a) Beam-width will decrease
b) Beam-width will increase
c) Beam-width is independent of frequency
d) Beam width may increase or decrease