This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Heterodyne Receiver”.
1. One of the advantage of using a high frequency carrier wave is that it dissipates very small power.
2. Find the total power, if the carrier of an AM transmitter is 800W and it is modulated to 50%?
3. What is the function of RF mixer?
a) Addition of two signals
b) Multiplication of two signals
c) Subtraction of two signals
d) To reduce the amount of noise
4. What is the bandwidth required in SSB signal?
c) > 2fm
d) < 2fm
5. The antenna current is 10A. Find the percentage of modulation when the antenna current increases to 10.4A?
6. Aliasing refers to ________
a) Sampling of signals less than at Nyquist rate
b) Sampling of signals at Nyquist rate
c) Sampling of signals greater than at Nyquist rate
d) Unsampled the original signal