This set of Electronic Devices & Circuits Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Higher-Order Harmonic Distortion”.
1. What is the higher order harmonics of order 5 of a wave form with fundamental frequency of 50Hz?
2. Lower order harmonics are harder to hear compared to the higher order harmonics.
3. What does THD+N represent in higher order harmonic distortion?
b) Higher order distortion
c) Higher order distortion with noise component
d) Second order distortion with noise component
4. What is the total harmonic distortion if the amplitude of first harmonic distortion is 20dB, second harmonic distortion 25dB and external noise is 10dB?
5. What happens to the gap between THDF and THDR for higher order harmonic distortion?
c) Remains unchanged
d) Not related
6. What is the value of a THDF for a symmetrical triangle wave?
7. What is the value of a THDF for a square wave?
8. What is the value of a THDF for a sawtooth wave?