This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced people focuses on “Impulse Response Model of a Multipath Channel”.
1. Small scale variations of a mobile radio signal are directly related to _______
a) Impulse response of mobile radio channel
b) Impulse response of base station
c) Frequency response of antenna
d) Frequency response of base station
2. Impulse response is a narrowband characterization.
3. Mobile radio channel can be modelled as a ______ filter.
4. Impulse response does not play any role in characterization of the channel.
5. Received signal can be expressed as ______ of transmitted signal with channel impulse response.
6. Discretization of multipath delay axis of impulse response into equal time delay segments is called __________
a) Excess delay bins
b) Delay bins
c) Discrete bins
d) Digital bins
7. Small scale received power is ________ of average powers received in each multipath component.
8. The received power of a wideband signal fluctuates significantly when a receiver is moved about a local area.
9. Average power for a CW signal is _______ to average received power for a wideband signal in small scale region.
b) Two times
c) Four times
d) Ten times
10. The received local ensemble average power of wideband and narrowband signals are ________
c) Not dependent