This set of Electrical Measurements & Measuring Instruments Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Inductive Transducer”.
1. Mutual inductance between two coils is given as _________
a) M = kL1L2−−−−√
b) M = kL1−−√
c) M = kL2−−√
d) M = L1L2−−−−√
2. Mutual inductance depends on _________
b) self-inductance and coefficient of coupling
c) coefficient of coupling
d) permittivity of air
3. Self-inductance of an inductor is given by ________
a) L = N⁄S
b) L = 1⁄S
c) L = N2⁄S
d) L = N2
4. Reluctance of a coil is given by which of the following relation?
a) S = 1⁄A
b) S = 1⁄μ
c) S = a⁄μA
d) S = 1⁄μA
5. Self-inductance depends on ________
c) plank’s constant
d) rydberg constant
6. What is the relation between the self-inductance and the reluctance of a coil?
a) directly proportional
b) inversely proportional
c) no relation
7. Based on self-inductance of a coil, how many types of inductive transducers are available?
8. In an eddy current transducer output depends on the variation in the eddy current.
9. An inductive transducer measures the variation in ________
10. Inductive transducer is used for the measurement of physical quantities.