Here is the answer of the question: Jamie wants to focus on selling her overstocked blue saucepans. She sets up keywords using a broad-match modifier. What are two ways the broad-match modifier makes Jamie’s work easier? (Choose two.)
- She doesn’t have to think of all the related saucepan keywords.
- She can explicitly choose keywords to ignore.
- Her ad will only show for “blue saucepans.”
- She can easily select the color she wants to focus on.
- She can choose the exact searches her keywords will match.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.