This set of Electrical Measurements Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Low Power Factor Wattmeter”.
1. Errors are introduced by ________
2. Power coil has a low value of ________
3. In an ordinary dynamometer, the deflecting torque is _________
d) very large
5. Power loss in the current coil is ________
d) very less
6. Error in a pressure coil can be compensated.
7. Low power factor wattmeters are designed to ________
a) have a low torque
b) have a high torque
c) have a medium torque
d) have no torque
8. Pressure coil has no error.