This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Multicast in Wireless Networks”.
1. Every MS can have only one MHA.
2. _______ is meant to be implemented for use on the MBONE.
3. _______ provides a fast and efficient handoff for MSs in foreign networks.
4. _______ is responsible for tunneling multicast packets to the MS’s currently subscribed FA.
a) Multicast home agent
b) Mobile multicast
c) Mobile station
d) Base station
5. MMP combines the concepts of _______ and ________
a) Mobile IPs, GSM
b) Core based trees, GSM
c) Mobile IPs, core based trees
d) Core based trees, LTE
6. ________ serve as multicast forwarding agents and are meant to isolate the mobility of the mobile host from the main multicast delivery tree.
7. ____________ relies on IGMP.
9. Mobicast is based on a method proposed by the IETF to support multicast over Mobile-IP.
10. __________ is a reliable multicast protocol and is used for both wired and wireless environments.