This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Question Bank focuses on “Multicast in Wireless Networks”.
1. _______ is responsible for tunneling multicast packets to the MS’s currently subscribed FA.
a) Multicast home agent
b) Mobile multicast
c) Mobile station
d) Base station
2. Every MS can have only one MHA.
3. _______ provides a fast and efficient handoff for MSs in foreign networks.
4. MMP combines the concepts of _______ and ________
a) Mobile IPs, GSM
b) Core based trees, GSM
c) Mobile IPs, core based trees
d) Core based trees, LTE
5. ________ designed for an Internet work environment with small wireless cells.
6. ________ serve as multicast forwarding agents and are meant to isolate the mobility of the mobile host from the main multicast delivery tree.
7. Mobicast is based on a method proposed by the IETF to support multicast over Mobile-IP.
8. _______ is meant to be implemented for use on the MBONE.
9. __________ is a reliable multicast protocol and is used for both wired and wireless environments.
10. ____________ relies on IGMP.