This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Paging System”.
1. Paging system uses which mode of transmission?
a) Full duplex
c) Half Duplex
2. The information sent by paging system is known as a ___________
3. Which of the following is not a standard used for paging system?
4. Which type of message cannot be sent with the help of paging system?
a) Alphanumeric message
b) Video message
c) Voice message
d) Numeric message
5. Which type of transmission technique is employed by paging system?
7. Which of the following is not the property of paging system?
a) Asymmetric communication
b) Light weight
c) High cost
d) Wide area coverage
8. What is a pager in the paging system?
a) A transmitter
b) A receiver
c) A transceiver
d) An equalizer
9. Which of the following properties describes the transmitters and receivers in paging system?
a) High complexity and high power transmitter, high complexity and high power receivers
b) Low complexity and low power transmitter, low complexity and low power receivers
c) Low complexity and low power transmitter, high complexity and high power receivers
d) High complexity and high power transmitter, low complexity and low power receivers
10. Who introduced the paging system for the first time?
a) Al Gross
b) Teri Pall
c) Alexander Graham Bell
d) Martin Cooper