This set of Electrical Measurements Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “PC based Data Acquisition System”.
1. ADD ON card is used for _______
a) to reduce noise
c) to boost the magnitude
d) to measure voltage
2. PC based data acquisition system displays system parameters ____________
a) once in a while
d) only at specific intervals
3. What led to the development of PC based transducers?
a) low cost
b) medium cost
c) high cost
d) zero cost
5. Personal computer does not contain additional hardware in a PC based data acquisition system.
6. Input signal range in a PC based data acquisition system is _______
a) 0.10 mV to 1 V
b) 1 mV to 100 V
c) 5 mV to 5 V
d) 10 mV to 10 V
7. System parameters are distinguished by physical attributes.
8. Data analysis hardware is used for _______
a) making the process independent
b) slowing the process
c) fastening the process
d) making the process constant
9. Amplified input signal is digitised through ________
a) A/D converters
b) D/A converters
d) Sigma delta modulators