This set of Antenna Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Polarization Mismatch”.
1. What is the polarization loss factor when a linear polarized antenna receives a circular polarized?
2. What is the polarization loss factor when two antennas are rotated by an angle 30°?
3. What is the polarization loss factor due to mismatch if the two linear polarized antennas are rotated by an angle ∅?
4. Which of the following is best described by the polarization loss factor?
a) Power loss due to mismatch
b) Height of antenna
d) Power gain
5. Which of the following is the condition for no power loss?
6. Which of the following holds true for complete polarization mismatch?
7. The polarization of received antenna is not same as incident wave polarization is termed as ___
a) polarization mismatch
b) polarization loss factor
8. Which of the following limit is correct for the polarization loss factor?
9. Polarization loss factor describes the amount of power loss due to polarization mismatch at the receiving antenna from incident wave.
10. Polarization loss factor in dB when two linear polarized antennas are rotated by an angle 45° is ___