This set of Wireless & Mobile Communications Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “”.
1. Direct RF pulse systems are complex.
2. What is the main disadvantage of RF pulse system?
b) Not real time
c) Interference and noise
3. Which of the following is not a small scale multipath measurement technique?
a) Indirect pulse measurement
b) Direct pulse measurement
c) Spread spectrum sliding correlator measurement
d) Swept frequency measurement
4. Why is the phase of individual multipath components are not received in RF Pulse system?
a) Due to use of duplexer
b) Due to use of ADC
c) Due to use of flip flops
d) Due to use of envelope detector
5. If a PN sequence has chip duration of Tc, then chip rate is given by ___________
c) 2 Tc
7. The maximal length of PN sequence, the sequence length for n number of shift register is ______
c) 2n – 1
d) 2n + 1
8. Which of the following is not an advantage of spread spectrum channel sounding system?
a) Rejection of passband noise
b) Real time
c) Coverage range improvement
d) Less transmitter power required
9. The ratio between transmitter chip clock rate and the difference between the transmitter chip clock and difference between transmitter and receiver chip clock rates is called ___________
a) Slide factor
b) Chip factor
c) Reuse factor
d) Shape factor
10. Which of the following is a disadvantage of spread spectrum channel sounding system?
a) Passband noise
b) Less coverage area
c) Large transmitter power required
d) Not in real time
11. Transmissivity is a _________ domain response.
12. Frequency domain channel sounding system is _______ in nature.
a) Real time
c) Non real time
13. There is no relationship between time domain and frequency domain techniques.
14. Frequency domain channel sounding technique do not require hard wired synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
15. Faster sweep time can be accomplished by ________
a) Increasing frequency steps
b) Increasing time slots
c) Reducing time slots
d) Reducing frequency steps