Set of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions & Answers) with Answers on Small – Scale Multipath Measurements of Wireless & Mobile Communications in ECE (Electronics & Communication Eng.).
1. Which of the following is not a small scale multipath measurement technique?
a) Indirect pulse measurement
b) Direct pulse measurement
c) Spread spectrum sliding correlator measurement
d) Swept frequency measurement
2. Direct RF pulse systems are complex.
3. What is the main disadvantage of RF pulse system?
b) Not real time
c) Interference and noise
4. Why is the phase of individual multipath components are not received in RF Pulse system?
a) Due to use of duplexer
b) Due to use of ADC
c) Due to use of flip flops
d) Due to use of envelope detector
5. Spread spectrum sliding correlator has better ________ in comparison to RF pulse system.
a) Dynamic range
c) Power density
6. If a PN sequence has chip duration of Tc, then chip rate is given by ___________
c) 2 Tc
7. The maximal length of PN sequence, the sequence length for n number of shift register is ______
c) 2n – 1
d) 2n + 1
8. The ratio between transmitter chip clock rate and the difference between the transmitter chip clock and difference between transmitter and receiver chip clock rates is called ___________
a) Slide factor
b) Chip factor
c) Reuse factor
d) Shape factor
9. Which of the following is not an advantage of spread spectrum channel sounding system?
a) Rejection of passband noise
b) Real time
c) Coverage range improvement
d) Less transmitter power required
10. Which of the following is a disadvantage of spread spectrum channel sounding system?
a) Passband noise
b) Less coverage area
c) Large transmitter power required
d) Not in real time
11. There is no relationship between time domain and frequency domain techniques.
12. Transmissivity is a _________ domain response.
13. Frequency domain channel sounding technique do not require hard wired synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
14. Frequency domain channel sounding system is _______ in nature.
a) Real time
c) Non real time
15. Faster sweep time can be accomplished by ________
a) Increasing frequency steps
b) Increasing time slots
c) Reducing time slots
d) Reducing frequency steps