By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The Content in this site belongs to Quicklyread. You can read Full copyright details here.
- The contents presented in this website are property of www.quicklyread.com
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any commercial or academic project.
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any App or bot development (Android or Apple or any other app or bot).
- You cannot build upon the articles of our site.
- You cannot republish the full or partial RSS feeds from Quicklyread.
- The content may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form without the written permission from Quicklyread. However, if you are linking the content from our website, you can use a short description (no more than 25-30 words) from our website with the content in quotes plus you must provide a link to our original article or post.
- We have spent significant time, money and effort towards building the website and its content. If you come across any website or mobile app or bot or offline materials/books, who have scraped/copied our content or part of our content, please report to us at email@example.com with the details and we will take necessary actions against violators of our copyright.
- Quicklyread takes copyright violations seriously and if we detect that any Website or Feeds or Apps or Bots have republished our contents, we will file formal complaints to appropriate DMCA authorities such as their Web Hosting Companies, Ad Agencies (google Adsense) and other concerned authorities as appropriate.
2. Usage & Disclaimer
The purpose of this site is to provide useful information to public in the form of useful tutorials, quizzes and programs. Even though every care has been taken in preparing these useful data, quicklyread.com doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of the content or information provided in this site and won’t be responsible for any incorrect questions, answers, content and any form of error. Quicklyread.com will not be responsible in anyway for any damages and/or consequences that might occur due to incorrect content or information in this site. You can use this information solely at your own risk. Users submitting code, questions, answers, data and comments to this site assert that they own that piece of content and Quicklyread assumes no liability for the data submitted by users to this site. All trademarks and company names published in this site are property of their respected companies and/or owners. Quicklyread doesn’t have any business tie-up with organizations mentioned in our website.
3. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Quicklyread.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Quicklyread.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Quicklyread.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.