This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Varactor Diode”.
1. TEM stands for Transmitted Electromagnetic wave.
2. What is the reason of attenuation in free space?
a) decrease in energy per square meter due to expansion
b) decrease in energy per square meter due to compression
c) losses in upper atmosphere due to expansion
d) losses in upper atmosphere due to compression
3. Which layer is used for detection of bad frames in wide area network?
a) frame layer
b) link layer
c) physical layer
d) session layer
4. What is the range of UHF?
a) below the microwave range
b) above the microwave range
c) same as the microwave range
d) it does not include the microwave range in any way
5. What is the another term used for a single microwave link?
6. Striplines and microstrips are used to __________
a) couple sections of waveguide
b) couple waveguides to antennas
c) couple components on a circuit board
d) couple electromagnetic waves in an order
7. In digital microwave systems, additional repeaters increase the ________
b) noise level